In 1925, the Anglo-Egyptian bank, which had previously established branches in Jerusalem, Jaffa, Haifa, Nazareth and Tel Aviv, became part of Barclays Bank (Dominion, Colonial and Overseas). Barclays DCO then opened further branches in Nablus (1929) and Acre (1930). A separate Palestinian board was established in Jerusalem in 1934, but was moved to Cyprus from 1948 to 1950, whilst the Israeli local board was reopened in the area in 1948. A specialist branch for Jewish customers was opened in Western Jerusalem in 1948, whilst Arabic customers remained at a branch in Allenby Square. By 1963, there were 32 offices, including the Diamond Agency in Tel Aviv, increasing to 48 offices in 1972. That same year, the Israeli business was incorporated as Barclays Discount Bank, of which Barclays Bank International held a 50.1% share. This holding was then sold to the other partner, Israel Discount Bank, in 1993. In 2008, Barclays Capital opened an Israeli office and became a member of the Tel Aviv Stock Exchange in 2011. All information is correct as of August 2015.