Group Archives

Group Archives

search
Part of a series of adverts for Barclays' local head offices, stressing the importance of Barclays' local roots. The LHOs were set up to preserve local goodwill following the 1896 merger that created the modern Barclays. This advert explains the history of Penzance LHO, originally the head office of Bolitho, Williams, Foster, Coode, Grylls and Co (the Consolidated Bank of Cornwall).
Penzance Local Head Office

Date

1945

Subject

Archive reference

0003-4033-005

Bank

Advertisement type

Attribution

Barclays Group Archives

Content is downloadable for personal use only and is subject to our terms of use. For permission to publish content in any form of publication please contact us.

Date

1945

Bank

Subject

Advertisement type

Archive reference

0003-4033-005

Attribution

Barclays Group Archives

Content is downloadable for personal use only and is subject to our terms of use. For permission to publish content in any form of publication please contact us.