Group Archives

Group Archives

search

The Woodbridge and Suffolk Bank operated in Woodbridge prior to 1804. The surviving banknotes suggest that it operated from 1797 until it was taken over by Alexanders and Company in 1805. Robert Cooper was known to be a partner.

This bank is documented in Group Archives by a single example of banknote dated 1 December 1803.