Group Archives

Group Archives

search

This small bank is known to have existed in 1844 as it had a note issue then of £3,201. The bank had branches at Bury St Edmunds and Mildenhall. It was taken over as a going concern by Gurney and Co in 1880 when the partners were T J and E P Huddleston.

Material available at Group Archives: amalgamation papers.