Group Archives

Group Archives

search

This short-lived bank came into existence when the partnership of the West Cornwall Bank, situated in Redruth and Falmouth, between John Williams and Henry Grylls, was dissolved in 1877. Williams retained the Redruth branch along with the title of the West Cornwall Bank. The Falmouth branch continued under Michael and George Williams (John's brothers) and Henry and William Grylls. On the death of Mrs J M Williams in 1884, the two branches joined again under the title of the West Cornwall Bank.

No records of this bank have come to Group Archives.