Group Archives

Group Archives

search

This short-lived bank was established in January 1879 by three merchants and bankers called David Bain, Thomas Field and Martin Hitchins. Offices were opened at Redruth, Helston and Grampound Road, although the latter closed in 1883. The firm was acquired by Bolitho, Williams, Foster, Coode, Grylls and Co in 1891.

No records of this bank have come to Group Archives.