Group Archives

Group Archives

search

Established 1827 as an offshoot of the Swansea bank of Walters, Voss and Walters, the business was separated under the sole ownership of William Walters. On his death in 1872, the trustees for his son, who was a minor, sold the bank to the London and Provincial Bank.

Material available at Group Archives: bills of exchange ledger; bank note.