Group Archives

Group Archives

search

Incorporated in London as the North West Permanent District Building Society, its office was at Marylebone Road. In 1957, it acquired the Boatmen's Building Society and in 1961 merged with the Magnet Building Society to form the Magnet and North West Building Society but North West was dropped from the title in 1967.

Material available at Group Archives: board minutes 1945 onwards; scrap book including examples of reports, forms, advertising c1916-55.