Group Archives

Group Archives

search

Merged with the North West Building Society in 1961 to form the Magnet and North West Building Society, but reverted to the Magnet in 1967. On 1 December 1975 the Magnet merged with the Planet Building Society to form the Magnet and Planet Building Society.

Material available at Group Archives: board minutes 1868 onwards (some gaps); rule books; examples of pass books.