Group Archives

Group Archives

search
Norwich Bank Plain was established as the head office of Gurney and Co in 1775, and became part of Barclays as a result of the 1896 amalgamation. Bank Plain was rebuilt in 1927, and this album contains a series of photographs, both internal and external of the premises and staff before that date, capturing images of banking from a bygone era.
Norwich, Bank Plain branch photo album

Date

1926

Attribution

Barclays Group Archives

Content is downloadable for personal use only and is subject to our terms of use. For permission to publish content in any form of publication please contact us.

Attribution

Barclays Group Archives

Content is downloadable for personal use only and is subject to our terms of use. For permission to publish content in any form of publication please contact us.